Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Life!!!!

Hey! Sorry it's been awhile. I'm getting so caught up in school. I'm loving it! It's kind of easy because I'm taking Child Development classes. It's getting me really excited to be a child life specialist though. Gosh, only got to make it through school. Oh boy. School is good though. My roommate Rachel and I joined our ward flag football team! We have been busy with practice and games. As of right now, we are 3-2. We lost our first 2 games but we have done so well since then!




Today I was able to go down and see my cousin's band perform in a marching band competition. It was great to go down and see everyone! After that, we spent an afternoon at my uncles with all the horses. It was good to take a break from activities up here and just relax :)









I'm doing good! Staying healthy and busy. Gosh, it feels so good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment