Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Just Think...

I may have some of the most amazing people as my friends. They are simply amazing.

Introducing...





Lanette
My roommate since 2009 and my best friend. Ever since I met her, she has told me, "When you don't feel good, a Horkley's will always take the pain away." And it is true. She always make me feel better and great about myself. Love ya Nette!

Next..





Sarah
If I am ever in need for laughter, I know I got my Sarah! If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would have been able to survive summer '09. We just click :)

Next...





Cheryl
She may be my sister, but she is my best friend. I can always guarantee a phone call or text from her just about everyday. And that it totally alright :)

Next...





Rachel
Another roommate. Taught me how to get out of my bubble. Guarantee to laugh just by looking at her. She just has those funny faces that comes with her personality. LOVE.

Lastly...





Morgan, Brandon, and Jacob
These guys may be just my favorite boys ever on this planet. They were exactly what I needed in high school. They each had their amazing qualities in which I loved. All 3 of them are on missions and I can't wait to take another picture of all of us to add to my collection. They are my heroes. I mean, just look at them :)

So...
I do have some amazing people as friends. There are plenty more. Saving for a different day. I love you all. You all impact my life so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment