I got lucky huh? It was a fun weekend. I was able to have great sister time but also enjoy watching football all day Saturday with our grandparents. Gosh, I feel so lucky :)
My week went on and I kept up with school and somewhat of a social life. My flag football team got into the championship game on Thursday night. We were doing so good with no points for either team. Then "BAM" the other team scored the last 5 minutes of the game. My team was kind of bummed but we were happy with the improvement we had all season. OH, and I caught an interception that night. It can't get much better than that. :)
On Saturday, I went down to visit my Aunt who was having a "Shutterfly" Party. I enjoyed it! I went down with my cousin and loved it! I got to see family and enjoy an afternoon full of pictures. I have to say, my final project turned out GREAT!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment