Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

So for Labor Day weekend my friend Lanette and I went down to Salt Lake City. We thought it would be fun to get out while everyone was trying to come to school. So we got a hotel and partied. Ok maybe not partied because we relaxed a lot but we had a bunch of adventures. Here are some photos!

Gotta get a horkleys for our trip!


Of course, we had to go to Cheesecake :)


We wanted to sleep in on Sunday with no room service. We decided this would be the best way to get it.


On Sunday we decided to get dressed up and have a photo-shoot at temple square. Beautiful day. OH, and two beautiful girls :)






We tried to visit my aunt and uncle but they weren't home. Sad because it took us awhile to find the place.


Of course, we had to hit up the in-n-out


So we were going to meet our friend in Pocatello and were too early. So we took a sidetrip ;)






This was such a fun and relaxing weekend needed before school starts. I start in the morning and couldn't be more excited. It feels so good to know I'm better and am healthy for school. Yesterday I got a call from my doctor and he said they had extra of my shot medicine that someone didn't need and figured I would benefit most from it. So I picked it up last night and got 2 months worth of medicine for absolutely no money. It felt so good. Trust in the Lord and He will bless you. I can't even begin to say how true it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment