Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Weekend HOME!!!

I think I did one of the craziest things ever this weekend. I flew home. I was home for about 36 hours but I loved it! I was able to see one of my friends who just got back from the Japan Sapporo Mission. (He got home a week before the big disaster...thank goodness) I was able to see him for a little bit on Saturday. He was so surprised I came! I told him school kept me busy and I probably couldn't come. HA! Best surprise ever. He spoke that Sunday and it was so good. While he was up there, I couldn't believe how different he was! I'm so excited because all my friends are going to start coming home! AH! It's the best thing ever!



Thanks everybody for having my car and transportation to and from the airport! You are the best! Till next time, I'll be busy with homework :) Over and out-

No comments:

Post a Comment