Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Library.

Since how finals are next week, I have lived in the library since...well, last Thursday. I have been here every night till it closes. I never knew I had the ability to do that. But I do! I got my soda at hand which keeps me going :)

Tonight, I'm writing up a project proposal for one of my psychology classes. I have had to write about poverty. Reading and writing what I have the past few hours has made me grateful for what I have.


My AMAZING AWESOME family!


My bed which keeps me warm each night and my dora blanket (I'm never getting rid of it)


My drugs which keep me healthy and alive


A temple close to me


Nice nurses who want to help you with everything you need help with. Even if it is just crying


Redfish Lake Vacations...so peaceful


And most of all, a Heavenly Father who is with me every step of the way

I'm so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Heidi. What a great accounting of your blessings. We should never take anything for granted.

    ReplyDelete