Saturday, February 5, 2011

I LOVE LIFE

Hey! So I think I turned into one of those people I don't like because they never update their blog...I had a good excuse though! I just haven't taken any pictures! I am at school though so life is good! Well...here are some pictures since the last time I update this thing :)


I saw my 2 best friends from high school during winter break





Last night, my roommates and I got together with a guy apartment and went and cheered on coaches on the basketball team. It was the most fun I have had in awhile. I enjoyed it. Oh and something else great happened...

...





CHERYL CAME TO VISIT!!!! I saw her for about 24 hours but it was the best 24 hours ever!!!!

Well sorry this wasn't much. Next time. Until then, over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment