Rachel and I got into the habit of taking to TV out of the living room and just putting it in our room on Fridays. No one used them.
We made t-shirts for our flag football team.
I played flag football...yeah a shocker I know.
On a school night, Rachel, Laken, Lanette, and I went down to Denny's at midnight to celebrate Lanette's birthday! Don't worry, I learned my lesson. I'll stick to my bedtime.
It SNOWED. Ok, not a shocker.
I come home from work one night and randomly my roommates wanted Domino's pizza. Finally common sense came to them realizing that Domino's is much better than Little Caesars!
I surprised my parents for Thanksgiving and while I was home, I got to see QUINN WALKER!!!! I haven't seen him for 2 years because he just got back from his mission.

I went to the Jon Schmidt Christmas concert with one of my friends up here. AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Took a trip down to Idaho Falls to take a break from homework. I love Target :)
Overall, I think it has been a good semester. I have learned in school and I have learned so much about myself that I don't think I would have learned otherwise. It's been great. I'm ready for another one (or so I think). Bring.It.On.

No comments:
Post a Comment