Monday, May 10, 2010

Seattle Weekend!!!!

I love roadtrips! Especially with Cheryl! This past weekend we took a roadtrip to Seattle! We love to watch our Mariners play :)


We left Saturday morning and of course we left with our Mcdonalds breakfast and 44 oz. sodas. Partying to music the entire way was a blast! Once we got downtown, we went to Pike Place Market. We weren't there long. Enough to walk by the water and buy a few things.





We then got into the car, put on our millions of mariner clothes and went into the game! Before the game, we had a little photo session. I mean, hello, it's Cheryl and I. It's expected.





Tradition we have is to have cotton candy at the ballpark. This would be our colorful tongues after :)



All in all, great game. We lost in extra innings but it was so worth the trip. I love spending time with Cheryl. I feel so lucky to seriously have my best friend be my sister. I don't think anyone gets how close we are. We really are close though.



Doctor update: I got permission to go back to school! 72 more days!!!!!!!! :) I did it!

1 comment: