We went up to Mt. Hood! I love going up there! We went hiking a lot when I was little but haven't been a lot the past few years because we are all so busy. We wanted to go hike around one of the lakes but it was still closed for winter...so we drove to Frog Lake and hiked in (yes still covered in snow).
We hiked in and about all we could do was just stand and look at the lake. The lake was still covered with snow and ice. If we were smart, we would have brought a blanket and tanned. I mean, hello, BEAUTIFUL day!!!
After the lake, we drove up to Timberline. Went to the lodge, attempted to take pictures, fix something in my car {which dad ended up breaking ;)}, then drove back home with a pit stop at Busters. :)
(We were trying to figure out where the timer was on the camera. This is us testing it)
I will admit, I can't get the camera situated on the car. My fault. Dad likes the picture cuz it looks like Daniel took it! :)
Overall, a GREAT day! I loved spending time with my dad! I can't wait to do it again!
PS.....84 days till I leave for school if everything goes well! Wish me luck!

These pictures are priceless. So are the memories.
ReplyDelete