I went back to school! Only to visit but that week was AMAZING! I got to stay with my old roommate Lanette for the week. We had so many different adventures and stayed up late way too much. But it was great! It felt so good to go back to a wonderful place. It helped motivate me to get better faster so I can actually go back :)
I got home and of course, my blanket HAD to get done. So I buckled down and finished it! Of course there are spots here and there that I could have fixed but for my first sewing project, I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. I have to thank mi madre though, she helped me SO MUCH!!!!
Can't forget my darling sister. It's a disgusting picture and she will murder me if she sees this but I spend a lot of my time with her. She's my best fiend. This is us at Daniel's play on Saturday. We were just SO EXCITED to be there if you can't tell :)
That is the dry rundown of my past month! Hope everyone is going great! I'll keep everyone update more often now so don't fret! :)

your right. your toast.
ReplyDelete