Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just Another Day...

3 months later and nothing has changed. I'm almost done with school and couldn't be more happier! I have 2 more semesters left. They will be hard semesters but well worth it! This semester I have a rat that I train. Different but kind of fun :)


About a month ago, Kevin had a track meet close so I was able to go down and watch him! I was amazed at how well his high jump looks now compared to last year! He must be a college athlete!


This past weekend, I went down to go see Kevin!(That's not all I do, promise!) Why? Because he got his mission call! He is going to Maceio Brazil on July 11th! It's weird to see my little brother grow up! But I am so excited for him! While I was down there, I was able to see Holly Schram! It's been several years since we last saw each other so we had a great reunion! I was also able to go to a basketball game with Kevin and his friends. It was a fun weekend away from the stress of school!


Sorry there isn't a lot to update on! School is just busy. I love school, friends, doctors, church, family, and life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment