Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Still Alive...

Yup! Still alive and kickin'. School is tough but life is good. Isn't that how most of my posts go? Well I love it! I'll give you pictures because that's the best part right? :)

Paige, Lanette, and I went to go eat ice cream on the first day it snowed...crazy I know. But that's what we do :)


Lanette had her birthday so we celebrated! Party!



One weekend, I went down to visit Kevin for a few days! He gave me a tour of campus and showed me the guys track team locker room. Yeah, I got lucky huh?! We went to a football and just played. It was fun to hang out with my little brother who isn't so little anymore :)




I had my big birthday too! I went to class, came home and Lanette took me out for breakfast (I get done with classes really early). I then kind of relaxed all day and opened my birthday package while skyping with my family! It was the highlight of the day :) I then went to dinner at Costa Vida with my friends. My wonderful FHE brothers got me all the soda. They know I like Dr. Pepper. So they thought it would be great to get me a ton of Dr. Pepper. Don't worry, I haven't even come close to finishing it all.


Lastly, I went shooting! Lanette is in a photography class and she needed a picture with motion...so we went to go blow things up! Our FHE brother Ben took us and we had a blast! Yeah, I didn't know how to hold a gun for the life of me so it was probably hilarious to watch. A ton of fun though! We shot soda cans, potatoes (which I successfully hit), and pumpkins. :)




This semester has been a ton of fun! Don't worry, I'm studying a ton too! I'm getting close to finishing! It's so exciting! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment