All week, Daniel has been asking if it's Sunday yet. I know, weird for him to ask but there is a reason. Every since I have been home in December, we decided to "countdown" my time being home. How we do this is every fast Sunday, we break out the Sparkling Cider and celebrate. We celebrate because we got another month down and it's closer to the time I get to leave. Sounds different but we both look forward to fast Sundays now! Today along with our cider, we decided to play Dora the Explorer Candyland (yes I won all except one) and watch "Forever Strong." That was our party to celebrate February being behind us. We're looking forward to next month because we will have "3 months down."
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Fast Sunday Party!!!!
All week, Daniel has been asking if it's Sunday yet. I know, weird for him to ask but there is a reason. Every since I have been home in December, we decided to "countdown" my time being home. How we do this is every fast Sunday, we break out the Sparkling Cider and celebrate. We celebrate because we got another month down and it's closer to the time I get to leave. Sounds different but we both look forward to fast Sundays now! Today along with our cider, we decided to play Dora the Explorer Candyland (yes I won all except one) and watch "Forever Strong." That was our party to celebrate February being behind us. We're looking forward to next month because we will have "3 months down."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! And I especially love the pictures. So glad that happy times are not only anticipated, but that you are finding ways to enjoy the time now.
ReplyDelete