The afternoon was great and one of the guys let me use his biking stuff to go down the hill first. I was ok with that. I was actually kind of excited. Well, about 5 minutes into my ride, I had a crazy fall. The best part about it? We got it on video.
The helmet I was borrowing had a camera on it. So of course, we just had watch over and over again, this awesome crash. With the help of one of my FHE brothers, there is music it's awesome!
Click here for video
I am doing great though! Little sore but healing great. I got great doctor roommates.



WARNING: These are sickly awesome


I'm doing a lot better. I was lucky that the guys I went with were always prepared for situations like this. It reminded me of dirt bike riding with dad. Always prepared no matter what. I'm slow walking and my teachers are cool about everything. They loved hearing the story. Enjoy the video and love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment