Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here we go...


HEY!!!
So I never thought I would create one of these but I was laying in bed and was like, hmm... why not? I'm home for awhile and I should just try. Maybe it will keep my sanity a little bit? Ha.

Well I haven't been doing much. I have been home for about a month. We celebrated Christmas here at home. My grandparents came over and that was a lot of fun to celebrate with them.

I was able to go back to work last week! Sadly, I was really excited to go back. It gives me something to do instead of being bored out of my mind ALL day! My routine is to wake up around ten then I kind of do nothing around the house. Somedays, my mom and I will run errands or have way too much fun watching NCIS. I go to work, then come home and watch NCIS. Yes, I know I need to find something else to do. Any suggestions...???

Well hopefully this doesn't bore you. I will try to make it more interesting as time goes on! Take care!

PS....The reason for my title: Everything in life happens for a reason. I write about my life. It's there for a reason... Get the picture? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment